Please read the booking terms and conditions prior to making a booking.
1. When making a booking full payment is to be made to secure the booking with a debit/credit card over the phone or online.
2. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the ride are not entitled to a refund. However, we will be able to offer an alternative date.
3. Cancellations with more than 48 hours prior to the ride will be given a 50% refund. However, we will be able to offer an alternative date.
4. When making a group booking a 50% deposit is required within 2 weeks of the booking being made. The full balance is to be paid 2 weeks prior to your arrival at Cantref Riding Centre.
5. It is your responsibility to ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the ride is due to take place. We cannot guarantee that rides will wait for late arrivals. Whilst every effort will be made to try and fit in late arrivals please note that this is not always possible.
6. Children must be 4 years and over to ride at Cantref Riding Centre.
Children must be 6 years and over to go on the Red Kite Ride at Cantref.
Children must be 11 years and over to go on the Brecon Beacon Explorer Ride or The Welsh Pony Trail at Cantref Riding Centre.
The weight limit at Cantref Riding Centre is 16 stone.
7. B.S riding hats must be worn when riding at Cantref Riding Centre and these are provided free of charge. If you wish to bring your own riding hat please note that it will be checked by a member of Cantref Riding Staff. This is to ensure that it is in line with the current safety regulations.
8. Your choice to ride is voluntary.
We take care to provide suitable horses and ponies for our customers, but all animals can be unpredictable. Staff will ask for details on your riding ability (please be honest).
9. All riders are required to fill out a pre-registration form before they ride at Cantref.
Participants will be required to disclose any medical conditions that will affect their riding ability.
Cantref Riding Centre strongly recommends that pregnant women do not participate due to the potential risk to themselves and their unborn child. To discuss this further with one of our staff, please call our booking office.
It is your responsibility to inform us of anything which may affect your riding ability.
10. Cantref Riding Centre retains the right to refuse or alter the activity provided if necessary