Covid - 19 Advise for Visitors
Coronavirus / Covid - 19 Advise for Visitors to Cantref Adventure Farm
Please do not visit Cantref Adventure Farm if you have Coronavirus symptoms or have tested positive for Coronavirus and have not completed the period of self isolation. If you or any member of your group have been in contact with a person displaying Coronavirus symptoms or who has tested positive for Coronavirus within the last 14 days please do not visit Cantref Adventure Farm. *If you have already purchased tickets please contact us to arrange moving your booking to a later date.
Coronavirus symptoms include a raised temperature, new persisitent cough or sudden loss of taste or sense of smell
The health and safety of guests and staff is of paramount importance to us all and we want to share ongoing advice related to Covid-19 (Coronavirus) to ensure that you enjoy your visit to Cantref Adventure Farm.
We will continually revise our policies, risk assessments and operating procedures in line with Welsh Assembly and Public Health Wales (PHW) advice, which includes increased cleanliness and hygiene procedures.
To prevent the spread of Coronavirus please wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Adults should supervise the hand washing of children. In locations where hand washing is not possible then hand sanitising stations will be in place. Instructions of correct hand washing procedures will be located at every hand wash station.
Coronavirus Preventative measures in Place at Cantref Adventure Farm
- - Reduced Capacity to allow for Social Distancing
- - Pre-Booked Entry Tickets only
- - Cashless *except for Crazy Golf where you will need £1 per golf ball
- - Social Distancing Markers at key points around the Farm Park
- - One way system around the Farm Park to help to maintain Social Distancing
- - Sneeze screens in place at reception
- - Additional Hand Wash Stations and Hand Sanitising points around the Farm Park
- - New food ordering app available on our website with a notification of when your food and drink is ready to collect from the collection point
- - Food served in recycled disposable packaging
- - Removal of indoor seating until restrictions change on the 3rd of August
- - Tannoy annnouncements with social distancing and hand washing reminders throughout the day
- - Enhanced cleaning measures including designated staff to rotate around the site to clean continuously throughout the day
- - Closure of the Soft Play Area and Indoor Play Areas until restrictions chang. Proposed opening date is after the 10th of August
- - Suspension of indoor shows until restrictions change
- - Outdoor shows delivered with social distancing measures in place
- - Reduced capacity on our Tractor & Trailer Ride
- - Suspension of Farm Park Pony Rides until restrictions change
- - New operating procedures on our Sledge and Swamp Ride to maintain Social Distancing Rules
- - Staff fully trained on Covid-19 prevention measures and new operating procedures including enhanced cleaning regimes
- - Staff temperatures checked daily
What we ask you to do
- - Do not visit if you or any of your group are unwell or have been in contact with a person with Coronavirus
- - Book tickets online
- - Pay with Card in our Gift Shop
- -Bring some £1 coins if you wish to play crazy golf for the ball dispensers
- -Use our food ordering app on our website to purchase food and drink
- -Bring suitable clothing for the weather.
- -Wash your hands on arrival at the farm park and before departure.
- - Wash your hands regularly throughout your visit espcially before and after contact with animals and frequently touched surfaces, playing, eating, smoking and using the toilet facilities. Where sinks are not available we will provide Hand Sanitising stations. Please remember that hand sanitisers do not protect against zoonotic diseases such as e-coli. This means you must always wash your hands with soap and water after contact with animals.
- - Supervise children when hand washing
- - Please avoid touching your face as this increases the risk of the transmission of Coronavirus
- -Supervise children at all times during your visit to ensure social distancing is maintained
- - Follow our one way system and pay attention to new no entry signs around the site
- - Maintain social distancing at all times around the site including in our car parks and also when spectating at shows and demonstrations or using attractions and play equipment
- -Please put all your rubbish in the bins provided
- -Please do not touch any items in the gift shop which you do not wish to purchase
- -Report to staff any concerns about cleanliness or break down of social distancing rules
We do hope this has alleviated any concerns you may have and we hope you enjoy your visit to Cantref Adventure Farm