Trekking T & C's
Cantref Riding Centre Terms and Conditions
Please read the booking terms and conditions prior to making a booking.
· When making a booking full payment is to be made to secure the booking with a debit/credit card over the phone.
· Cancellations made within 24 hours of the ride will be given a 50% refund providing contact has been made prior to the ride departure.
· Cancellations with more than 24 hours of the ride leaving will be given a full refund.
· When making a group booking a 50% deposit is required within 2 weeks of the booking being made. The full balance is to be paid 2 weeks prior to your arrival at Cantref Riding Centre.
· We cannot guarantee that rides will wait for late arrivals. Whilst every effort will be made to try and fit in late arrivals please note that this is not always possible.
· Children must be 4 years and over to ride at Cantref Riding Centre.
· Children must be 6 years and over to go on the Cantref Red Kite Ride at Cantref.
· Children must be 11 years and over to go on the Brecon Beacon Explorer Ride or The Welsh Pony Trail at Cantref Riding Centre.
· B.S riding hats must be worn when riding at Cantref Riding Centre and these are provided free of charge.
· If you wish to bring your own riding hat please note that it will be checked by a member of Cantref Riding Staff to ensure that it is in line with the current safety regulations.
· The weight limit at Cantref Riding Centre is 16 stone.
· It is your responsibility to inform us of anything which may affect your riding ability.
· All riders are required to fill out a pre-registration form before they ride at Cantref.