Campsite and Bunkhouse T & C's
Bunkhouse Terms and Conditions
1. A non refundable 25% deposit is required within 2 weeks of a booking being made to secure the accommodation.
2. Full payment is to be received at least 8 weeks prior to arrival. If booking within less than 8 weeks the full payment is due within a maximum period of 7 days of receipt of the invoice. Once payments are received refunds cannot be given. We recommend you take out personal and cancellation insurance for all bookings.
3. The on-line rates are only available when pre-booked on-line.
4. Entry to bunkhouse is after 4.00pm on the day of arrival.
5. Departure is to be before 11.00am on the day of departure.
6. Cantref Bunkhouse Accommodation will provide a base sheet, pillow and pillow case.
7. All food that is provided by Cantref Bunkhouse Accommodation is to be pre-booked prior to arrival.
8. Breakfast is available from 9 am or earlier by pre-booked request.
9. Any damage made to the bunkhouse must be paid for.
10. Keys, on arrival are normally found in the bunkhouse. Please return keys to Reception on departure.
11. Free Wi-Fi is available.
12. No Dogs/Pets are allowed in the Bunkhouse.
Camping Terms and Conditions
Pitch sizes are allocated one electrical Hook up, wi –fi connection & access to the Shower / Toilet Block throughout their stay.
Pitches are available from 12.30pm on the date of your arrival. You must vacate by 11.30am on the day of departure.
If you are going to arrive after office hours (from 5.30 onwards) please call Cantref Camping reception on 01874665223 to arrange pick up of the Information Booklet and pitch number for your arrival at our information point / station??
Your booking will be confirmed by email
On booking you must check that your tent, awning, etc. will fit on your chosen pitch.
We will confirm your booking with a confirmation email indicating that a pitch has been reserved for you on the dates you require.
Bookings are not transferable in any circumstances. Alterations to a booking after confirmation, will incur an £5 administration charge?
The person who signs the Booking Form is responsible for the booking and clearly states that they are over 18 years of age and that the party will not exceed the numbers stated on the booking form.
The contract is with CLTB Ltd, Upper Cantref Farm, Cantref, Brecon, Powys, LD3 8LR. Cantref Camping will not be liable to any person visiting, for any personal injury, fatal or non-fatal unless caused by a negligent act or oversight by the company or its employees. Cantref Camping will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage to any property including, motor vehicles and personal effects.
If you wish to extend your stay beyond the booked dates, there is no guarantee that the same pitch will be available. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that all advertised facilities are available, it might be necessary to close or limit a facility for cleaning, safety or other reasons.
You must pitch your tent within your designated area and not infringe any other pitches. If you pitch outside your allocated boundaries or your tent is judged to pose a risk to the safety and comfort of others you will be asked to move or re-erect the tent.
The site speed limit is a maximum of 5mph. Please drive SLOWLY. (This includes bicycles.)
The customer who made the reservation must ensure children in your party are properly supervised at all times, in the campsite and all areas of the park.
You are responsible for your dog at ALL times, the dog must be on a lead and not left unattended. You are responsible for the cleaning up (Bag it & bin it in the bins provided) after your dog. (Only guide dogs are allowed into the Adventure Farm Park)
Open fires and barbecues are prohibited unless using Cantref Fire pits / BBQ’s. These are subject to availability and they require a deposit.
The campsite is set within the Brecon Beacon National Park, please respect and adhere to the BBNP Guidance. If you are unsure please speak to the manager.
If there is a problem or dissatisfaction with any matters under our control, please notify us immediately, so we have the opportunity to rectify issues. We cannot accept liability in relation to any claim of whatever nature if you fail to notify us during your stay.
Please behave respectfully towards other campers and drink responsibly.
Inconsiderate behaviour due to alcohol intake which is deemed inappropriate by the campsite warden can result in you being removed from the campsite.
Breakfast is available at 9.00am (before 9) unless pre-booked earlier on request.
Any damage made to the Campsite facilities must be paid for.
On-line rates are only available when booked on line.